Middletown, RI (Headquarters)
What you should know about ARS…
- Culture matters to ARS. We value collaboration, open workplaces, flexible schedules, team based goals. Our growth is driven by ideas, intelligence and ability.
- You’ll need to be a great communicator, an ambassador for us and our partners.
- You’ll have to ride the wave with us every day, finding ways to get it done.
- We need bright people, decision-makers, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new challenges, and juggle many things at once.
- In return for your best efforts, you’ll have an opportunity to work at a fast growing, innovative tech company that changes attitudes about recycling, insurance services and fundraising.
Advanced Remarketing Services, Inc. is seeking part-time Automotive Title Specialist to work with the nation’s top charity organizations in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities in this position include opening, recording, and processing incoming titles according to established procedures, title problem resolution (including odometer discrepancies and powers of attorney), and managing related files.
Employees enjoy a wide range of conveniences, from flexible schedules to fuel (healthy snacks, sometimes unhealthy snacks, catered lunches, farm fresh veggies, and caffeine) to career development in a collaborative environment.
Qualified applicants must demonstrate excellent communication skills, multi-tasking abilities, complaint call management, and attention to detail. Ideal candidates maintain a professional attitude when negotiating with dissatisfied customers. Experience in the insurance industry and an outgoing personality are preferred.
Two years customer service experience.
High school diploma or GED.
Pre-hire background check.
Basic computer skills.